„PATT MEBEL” COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer or other device when you visit websites on the Internet and when you are connected to the Internet, which includes the Patt Mebel website at http://www.patt.pl.
Cookies may contain site settings or be used to track users’ interactions with the site. For more information, please refer to the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org.
You can easily adjust the settings of your browser with regard to activating and deactivating cookies. Please refer to your browser’s help if necessary.
TYPES AND ROLES OF COOKIES
Many cookies are used to increase usability and improve website/application functionality. Therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our websites/applications, as indicated in the table on Cookies.
The purpose for which cookies are used:
Cookies are used to adjust the content of websites to the user’s preferences and to optimise the use of the websites. They are also used to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how the user operates the web pages, which allows to improve the structure and content of the website, excluding personal identification of the user.
- adjust the content of our sites to the needs of users;
- optimize the use of websites and applications;
- maintain the user’s session (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website and application;
- collect data on website usage that helps us understand how visitors interact with the website to improve its structure, navigation and content;
- display information in such a way as to avoid multiple presentations of the same content to the same user and to present content in a way that takes into account the user’s interests;
- reach the user with advertising content transmitted through partner systems outside PATT Mebel’s websites and applications.
TYPE OF COOKIES THAT PATT MEBEL USES:
We use the following file types:
- session cookies – Cookies that allow to save your choices, used, among others, when logging in. They remain on your end device until you log out, leave the website and applications or turn off your software (web browser);
- persistent cookies – They are files stored in the users end device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until they are deleted by the user.
Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types of cookies:
- necessary for the operation of the service and applications – enabling the usage of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication;
- files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in authentication;
- functional – to enhance functionality and personalisation. They may be placed by us or by third party providers whose services we have included on our websites;
- social media cookies – to share our content with your friends and your network of friends through the range of social media services we have included on our sites and to add/like our sites using such social media tools. They are able to track your search engine when you visit other sites and build a profile of your interests. This may affect the content and messages that are sent to you when you visit other websites;
- advertising cookies – they collect data to show you personalized ads. They also allow you to limit the number of messages that will be presented to you. These cookies also allow us to measure the performance of advertising campaigns, for example, with respect to the pages you visit before you visit our websites;
- Targeting cookies – to enable our advertising partners to build a profile of your interests and provide you with relevant ads on other websites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and Internet device;
- Analytics cookies – to count the number of visits to a site and the sources of traffic so that we can measure and improve the performance of our sites using the services provided by Google Analytics;
- Performance cookies – to count the number of times a website is visited and the sources of traffic so that we can measure and improve the performance of our websites. To find out which pages are the most popular and which are the least popular, and to find out how visitors navigate the pages.
How to change browsers setting concerning Cookies?
From the level of the web browser used by the User, it is possible to manage cookies on your own, i.e. activities of a type:
- accepting cookies, which allows you to fully use the options offered by the websites;
- managing cookie files at the level of individual, selected sites;
- defining settings for different types of cookies, such as accepting permanent or session files, etc;
- blocking or removing cookies.
To learn more about how to manage cookies in your software, select the appropriate link: